Sunday, April 5, 2009

The BIG Move - A NEW Beginning!!!!

Finally we have shifted to a brand NEW studio at 12A Sago Street. Just next to the Buddhist Temple at Chinatown. Few plus points of my new place. Parking is easier for my clients, there's a big carpark infront of my studio. Food is GOOD, Maxwell, Chinatown market, Amoy and Tanjong Pagar, all within walking distances!!! Yummy!!!! I love my new place!!!!

Moving office can be quite a hassle, packing and unpacking alone took almost a week!!! I am glad i have finally settled down. Time to get into some work and actions now. Will take a few photos of new new place sometime later.

Took some maternity portrait for a couple last weekend at my new studio. I was Doreen and JP's AD photographer 2 years ago. Time passes so fast, they are expecting their first child soon. Congratulations!!!!

While the ceiling at my old studio is higher and the room wider, the new studio offers a longer space for me to shoot. I can really move back to the end of the hall. Control of the lights is better too.

This marks a new beginning for TOPIXSTUDIO and also for JP and Doreen. Let's welcome more good things that are to come!!!















No comments: