Friday, October 10, 2008

A Princess and Her FROG Prince

Just done an engagment shoot with Stephen and Karen.

I always try to get my wedding clients to be involved in the conceptualising process of their photoshoot. My aim is being able get to know them better and to be able reflect a little bit of them in their wedding photos. It can be about their hobbies, their personalities, their favourite dating places, etc. I hope i can "create" photos that they can "FEEL" for and chat about, apart being the usual beautiful bride and handsome groom, in picturesque settings.

And for Karen and Stephen - I guess it's a fairy tale's wedding.

I always will remember the first time i met Karen. In the midst of the discussion, I asked her to envision what her wedding banquet would be like. She told me her dream wedding is to be able to "fly" down the aisle on a magic carpet. I couldn't help but laughed when i heard that. It's definitely a cool idea, but it would be quite difficult to execute.

What's more, when they turned up at my studio for the photo session. Karen and Stephen wore 2 amazingly cute T-shirts. She was the "PRINCESS" and her hubby - the "FROG PRINCE".

Will i be seeing a fairy tale wedding on her big day? Stephen - any idea how to make a carpet fly? I loan u the rag in my studio if you need one.























No comments: